Apple Pay Casino Sites
As a firm, Apple Inc. needs no introduction. Its products are always revolutionary or innovative. Apple Pay is a payment wallet system with the power to replace a regular credit card as the official site claims. The Apple Pay is all set to make cashless transactions through mobile number simpler. The users will also be able to use it to pay bills, shop, or even deposit at partner Apple Pay casino sites online. Top ranking casinos willing to make payments even simpler are going for Apple Pay as an important payment gateway alongside debit and credit cards.
If that is not enough through your Apple phones, you can send or receive money to someone or from someone through messages. It has simplified payments like no other. Further, you will also be able to transfer the fund from this wallet back to your bank account, too, whenever you need it. As a credit card user, you will be able to pay from this card and pay later with lesser interest forms. Payment within apps is also easier thanks to the innovative Apple Pay methods.
What is an Apple Pay Casino?
As a client looking for reliable payment methods, Apple Pay will strike you. The payment through Apple wallet is as easy as it can be through any other e-wallet. At casinos with Apple Pay payment, you can deposit as much as you want and without any hassle. However, you will need to note the process to follow to set it up or install it on your iPhone or another device:
- Download Apple Pay from iTunes to your Apple device
- Open the app and click on Add Card
- Add your debit or credit card details along with the secret code in the blank space
- Bank verifies the account, and you are good to use Apple Pay.
- Deposit any amount in this e-wallet and use it for depositing at any casino.
Any fees that the banking provider charges will vary with the bank and the country your bank is from for using the services.
How to Deposit with Apple Pay at Mobile Casinos
Online casinos these days are accessible from all devices and platforms from the specific mobile networks, as mentioned in the official sites. You will come across quite a few popular Pay by Apple Pay Casinos online. Paying online through your Apple Pay right from the phone means you do not have to look around for spending. Just click on the Pay by Apple Pay option and then the maximum limit you want to deposit in the casino. Press the Touch ID sensor and finish the transaction.
Best Apple Pay Casinos to Check Out in 2019
Quite a few online casinos in 2019 are using Apple Pay as a preferred payment system. It is ideal for fast paying and is quite safer than the regular billing method. This has been a big reason for the top casinos to welcome gamers to try using the same for depositing and Apple Pay gambling:
- Slots Angel: If you are looking for Apple Pay slots, look no further than Slots Angel. With daily free spins and more rewards, the casino has only amplified the gaming experience for the punters. Use it to play scores of Progressive jackpot titles at the site too.
- Kozmo Casino: Among the online casinos that accept Apple Pay, is the astronomical site of Kozmo. Check out the varieties of games and jackpot titles it offers.
- Hunky Bingo: A popular Bingo site from the UK is Hunky Bingo. It is great for Bingo lobbies and rooms. It leads to the top Apple Pay online casino sites list for depositing or buying Bingo tickets.
The Apple Pay option is currently available for depositing in these online casinos that take Apple Pay. The method accepts all the major currencies, and you are free to deposit through any Apple device and even through the wallet.
Alternatives to Apple Pay
Many casinos are accepting a host of other payment methods, too, and not just Apple Pay. Let us check out a few of these.
- Vegas Spins: High on daily and weekly cashback and promotions, and with free spins and loads of jackpots, the casino accepts payments via phone bill, PayPal, wire transfer, and even the regular debit cards.
- Bronze Casino: The casino accepts payment via Siru and other regular payment methods. The customers are in for a treat here and play games across diverse categories.
Is it possible to make a withdrawal via Apple Pay?
Ans: Currently, there is no option to use Apple Pay for the withdrawal of funds from Apple Pay casinos. Nevertheless, you can receive funds from someone using Apple Pay in the wallet anytime.
Is there a fee for using debit cards or credit cards to fund the Apple Pay wallet?
Ans. There is no fee for debit cards to fund the Apple pay wallet. However, if you use credit cards, there is a fee of 3% for funding Apple Pay.
How long does it take for Apple Pay to cash out to your bank?
Ans. It takes approximately 1 to 3 business days to cash out from Apple Pay to your bank.
Will my purchases from Apple Pay be Secret?
Ans. Apple Pay does not save any transaction information to trace back to you. It will be secure.
Is Apple Pay available across all countries and markets?
Ans. No, Apple Pay is only available across a specific list of countries and markets. Check the list out from the official page.
Apple Pay is a new-age product from Apple and is ideal for those using iPhone, iPad, or even Apple watches to browse casinos. The plethora of online casino with Apple Pay deposit is only growing with every passing day, urging the players to use the same freely. Check the terms and transaction-related information before using the same. Apple Pay is a convenient wallet, which is not just easy to set up but also for using. The wallet also has the option of using Apple Cash or credit or debit cards to fund it. Transactions through Apple Pay are reliable and completely safe.